RELAPSE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Le Deal du moment :
ETB Pokémon Fable Nébuleuse : où ...
Voir le deal

Kala Application.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kala

Kala Application. Empty
PostSubject: Kala Application.   Kala Application. EmptyMon May 30, 2011 2:10 pm

Who invited you to apply? (If anyone.):
Nobody invited me Sad

How did you find about RLP?:
I was searching through NRPK forums and thought that this could be a clan that might include hybrids that actually know how to pk.

What is your K.D.R on NRPK? (Provide Print Screen.):
Real death count is around 40, other deaths are from multi wars. Solo pking against teams doesnt always end well Very Happy

Kala Application. Kdra

What is your postcount in Near Reality's forums, as forum participation is a big role within Relapse?:

I will be honest, I have only been playing NRPK for about 2 months and my activity on the forums is not the best. I had no reason to talk, whenever I post anything I get random flames from hybrids that think they will be in video 4. I can be active just as easily. It shouldnt be a problem.

What is the value of your bank?: (Show evidence.)

Bank value is currently 200m. I like to stake like a spastic, if I get accepted then I have a reason to keep up the bank, was around 30b 2 weeks ago, but decided that I didnt need it. I will never run out of a pk set no matter how bad it looks.

Kala Application. Banknrpk

How long have you been PKing/Hybridding?:
6 Years Runescape.

Do you accept the rules of RLP?: I wouldnt be applying if I had something against them (;

Have you had Any other previous clan experience?, and if so, what clans?:

I was in countless runescape clans, starting from Mid BH clans such as Team Ghetto, Thugs United, then moved onto Single clans such as EZPZ. After noticing that I need no team and that I had more fun pking with friends on runescape I made my own clan and we named it Team Kala. We played Battlescape and took over, also released 3 Pk vids that seem to be the best that Battlescape ever had to offer (:

How old are you?:

Do you meet the basic requirments?: Yes I do

Why should you be accepted for Relapse?: I know that there are only a few hybrids that are better then me on this server. Im sorry to say that I will probably never prod pk, I stick to simple whip n max mage set, no deg statius or anything else. I get enough kills, like the KDR shows. Im pretty sure I can take anyone Smile
Back to top Go down
Kala

Kala Application. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kala Application.   Kala Application. EmptyMon May 30, 2011 3:55 pm

Nvm lmfao big mistake take this off!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Lars
Leader
Leader

Kala Application. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kala Application.   Kala Application. EmptyMon May 30, 2011 6:17 pm

ok
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Kala Application. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kala Application.   Kala Application. Empty

Back to top Go down

Kala Application.
Page 1 of 1