RELAPSE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Le Deal du moment : -55%
Coffret d’outils – STANLEY – ...
Voir le deal
21.99 €

How could relapse avoid the constant flame?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
silent x
Relapse member
Relapse member

How could relapse avoid the constant flame? Empty
PostSubject: How could relapse avoid the constant flame?   How could relapse avoid the constant flame? EmptySun Jun 12, 2011 10:17 pm

I think its funny how small relapse is compared to how much flame it gets.

it its really for no reason at all. [that i know of]

I could understand if we acted like pricks all the time
or maybe if all we did was flame other clans about how retarded they are for even trying.
or pray melee when i solo fight a member of another clan just because they are speccing me and might k0 me
or just horny for a good flame war

^^^wonder who does all that^^^

I totally understand the reason for BBZ leaving and quite frankly i think its a good reason but pretty pathetic that the reason actually exists

I saw Who Shot ya's post of him killing relapse members or whatever and he had it on like 3 posts. He must have spend hours finding, uploading then posting the pictures, why the fuck is he so desperate?

our pk trips are kind of small i could basically get close to the same amount of ops with friends, but since we wouldn't have an official name there wouldnt be any flame[or nearly as much].

I always try my best not to flame anyone at all, especially since i am a member of relapse and im basically representing it (every member represents it.)

Why doesnt anyone flame clan Fear or Anthrax?? is it because no one actually takes them seriously? although, i havent seen them pking myself.

and does extortion actually want relapse to close? seems to be implied at times
What the fuck would they have to gain out of that?
a deader wild? no teams to fight?

A solution i have is no posting ext fights on forums [iv posted shit too], sure its good for maybe gaining new members but i think if they just post and flame and post and flame more and we just dont even reply i think it would be much easier to be a relapse member.
Half the shit that is said about relapse doesn't even make a complete sentence; let alone make any god damned sense.

I'm not saying be a coward and let them talk shit to you all day but just save it for the the bigger picture; the wild for when you fight them.
Relapse is a pk team, not a fucking forum flame war team.

to make up for not posting fights and clan shit on forums i think a well made highly promoted pk video would easily make up for it because honestly i think posting and combating the flame actually hurts us more than helps (even non clan members flame for no reason?)

Back to top Go down

How could relapse avoid the constant flame?
Page 1 of 1